11 February 2007

Communication Telegraph

I felt as though I was dying when I read this passge from our communication book. I had to reread every sentence like 200 times because I would drift off in the middle of it. I felt as if this passage was very weak compared to the book we read. The Victorian Internet was written for someone to read understand and learn. I felt like the article was just from someone with a PHD in big words who thought he was really smart. I wish more writers would write for readers to learn and comrehend instead of trying to make themselves seem smart. I also read about the man who had the wheat sent to his house and it was a mistaken telegraph code. In the passage it says that this was just a myth. In the Victorian Internet they said it really happened. I believe it really happened just because the book was acctually good and they backed it up. They told exactly what kind of code was mistaken and how the code got translated wrong.

No comments: